A blog about the things I make and modify, with occasional thrift purchases that I am especially proud of. Some things I make to hopefully sell, others I just want to show off, but the right price will take anything--shoot me an email if you are interested!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Absence

With a busy semester of studying, I haven't had much time to make things. I have made some A's, so my effort hasn't been worthless. What I have made I can't post for varying reasons. hopefully I'll get the sewing machine out soon, because I've got a few projects in mind--shirts to tailor, a bolt of light blue plaid madras itching to be made into bow ties for spring, nice tweed coats in need of leather buttons. One of these weekends I'll get around to some of this. I'll post then. In the mean time, back to studying for an intensive Hebrew winter term!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...