A blog about the things I make and modify, with occasional thrift purchases that I am especially proud of. Some things I make to hopefully sell, others I just want to show off, but the right price will take anything--shoot me an email if you are interested!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Bow Ties Are Here!


Look at this dapper chap in a pink seersucker bow tie!





The other end of the red and green tie didn't turn out as well, so I'll be keeping it or letting go for a discounted price. I have another one of each of these in a different shape that should be completed soon.

The big plaid and pink seersucker are both mine, unless someone else is dying to have them. More in each pattern are coming, though.




Color/Pattern Description:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...