A blog about the things I make and modify, with occasional thrift purchases that I am especially proud of. Some things I make to hopefully sell, others I just want to show off, but the right price will take anything--shoot me an email if you are interested!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Identical Twins

Two more bow ties from a pattern promised in my first spring bow tie post. I should probably start working on fall patterns now, seeing as I can't seem to get enough time to get this stuff done in a timely manner. I get too many other projects taking up my time, but you've seen those. Here they are:








The fabric is seersucker with a more subtle waviness. A nice summery cotton in a color scheme just in time for our nation's birthday. Maybe I'll get the other gingham plaid out before fall comes. Only time will tell.

One is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...