A blog about the things I make and modify, with occasional thrift purchases that I am especially proud of. Some things I make to hopefully sell, others I just want to show off, but the right price will take anything--shoot me an email if you are interested!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Upcoming Posts and Selling.

I've been thrifting and eBaying (a bit too much), so I've gotten some nice stuff that I haven't been able to post. I've also made some time for projects, including some Pocket squares with hand-rolled edges and some bow ties, so be on the lookout for those posts.

I'm trying to get rid of some stuff to make room, so If you are looking for camel hair and other sports coats in the 36-40 range, I've probably got something for you. See pics here.

Here are some ties I'm looking to pass on as well, most for a very modest price. Email me if interested:


Finally I listed this pair of sz. 10 Green suede Puma sneakers on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...