A blog about the things I make and modify, with occasional thrift purchases that I am especially proud of. Some things I make to hopefully sell, others I just want to show off, but the right price will take anything--shoot me an email if you are interested!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

More Spring/Summer Bow Ties

Since fall is approaching too fast (and I had an actual customer!) I made some bow ties. One curvy diamond point has been sent off, and I made the rest of these brighter colored beauties way too late in the season. There is one gray plaid that I would wear more in the fall/winter. Enjoy, and email me if you want one. 



















The three striped ones are silk. The two bright plaid are cotton. The grey plaid is wool. Red and Blue stripe is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...