A blog about the things I make and modify, with occasional thrift purchases that I am especially proud of. Some things I make to hopefully sell, others I just want to show off, but the right price will take anything--shoot me an email if you are interested!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Plaids

I'm back in the workshop! Or more accurately, my crap is strewn all over the apartment. I had someone contact me desiring some bow ties and and matching pocket square. The latter is complete, with hand rolled and -stitched edges that are nice and round, rather than the flat machine sewn variety.




I've cut the fabric for his bow tie also, and a few more while I was at it. Now it's time to bring out the sewing machine and put these things together. Stay tuned for the finished products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...