A blog about the things I make and modify, with occasional thrift purchases that I am especially proud of. Some things I make to hopefully sell, others I just want to show off, but the right price will take anything--shoot me an email if you are interested!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chandelier

Erin and I have had a lamp on our kitchen table for a while, but have been wanting something to hang above the table. I picked up a swag light kit for a few bucks at a thrift store, but we had no light or fixture to hang from it. Then I noticed something on the roadside one Sunday evening on the way to church. I snagged it on the way home, then used the cord from the light kit, and got some new bulbs and shades ($1.50 each!) at Lowes. Here's the result:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...