A blog about the things I make and modify, with occasional thrift purchases that I am especially proud of. Some things I make to hopefully sell, others I just want to show off, but the right price will take anything--shoot me an email if you are interested!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

My New Hat

This is something I started last winter and wasn't really pleased with. I basically made the whole thing three times to tweak the shape, and I am relatively pleased with it now. The bill was another thing I had to do a few times to get to work out, but I think I have found a pattern that works. I may add a few details later, but here it is for now:





It's nice to have something done just in time for the proper season. I usually start things when I want them and finish them when they're just going out of season (see bow ties).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...