A blog about the things I make and modify, with occasional thrift purchases that I am especially proud of. Some things I make to hopefully sell, others I just want to show off, but the right price will take anything--shoot me an email if you are interested!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Dressing Frugally




Here are three items from past posts used together.
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-5314169232175679";
/* For blogger */
google_ad_slot = "6912346281";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script> 

I'm also wearing pants, shoes, and a hat that I've posted, but you can't see those. Everything I'm wearing today (sans undergarments, hosiery, and jewelry) I have either made from thrifted materials, thrifted, or bought at 92% off MSRP. Penury is not an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...